There may be a 1 month wait to begin a programme during busy periods.
I work with a handful of clients at any given time so that I can give you my maximum energy and support throughout your programme.
If you have health insurance dietetic consultations may be reimbursed in full or in part. Check your policy for further details.
|One to One Programme|
|Happy Weight Programme for 12 weeks||€1,500|
|Happy Weight Programme for 8 week||€1,000|
|1 hour nutrition talk at your workplace||Bespoke prices available|
The 12 Week Happy Weight Programme is the main programme I offer.
I do not offer rapid weight loss.
I do not give out food plans.
Having worked in this field for 11 years I have found that food plans will always worsen someones relationship with food and they will regain weight once the programme ends.
So in order for yoyo dieters, disordered eaters & binge eaters to lose weight permanently they will need to fix their relationship with food first.
If you meet the criteria for disordered eating, I will not be supporting you on a rapid weight loss diet, as this will exacerbate symptoms & increase your weight in the long run.
My focus for every client is permanent results and permanent change of attitude towards food, their weight and body image.
Price : €1,500
- Initial 1.5hr consultation with bespoke mindset & food education folder.
- Bespoke mindset support to create a permanent change in outlook & motivation
- Full Body Composition Analysis (not used for disordered eaters)
- 2 consultations per week for 12 weeks (a mix of phone & in person)
- Monitored online food diary with feedback
- Access to over 100 recipes
- Access to hypnotherapy recordings
- Hypnotherapy and/or guided meditation sessions, that will be recorded + sent to you for repeated listening.
The focus of all programmes is a permanent, ongoing results so that you can continue to lose weight after the programme and maintain the weight lost.
How do I know if I am a disordered eater?
- Do you feel guilty or ashamed about eating? Are you frightened of putting on weight or do you check your weight all the time?
- Do you worry all the time about your weight or body shape or about what you’re eating?
- Do you exercise all the time to work off what you eat?
- Do you think about food all the time?
- Are you very critical of yourself? Do you think that you could do things better such as losing more weight or exercising more?
- Do you eat when you feel depressed or down about yourself?
- You might diet often and be very concerned with your body weight, shape or size
- You may think that your body is bigger than it really is. Maybe you even wonder if you have an obsession with food.
- Maybe you have low self esteem or very little confidence about your looks or personality. You could feel depressed or lonely and have mood swings.
- You think that being slim will solve all your problems and are frightened of putting on weight
- You might have problems speaking about your feelings and worries
What kind of diet or nutrition plan do you give people?
Every client that I work with is supported to eat in a completely unique way that is based on their tastes, physiological need, health priorities, schedule, and cooking ability.
I do not give a one fits all diet.
As a registered dietitian completing a masters in nutritional medicine you can be sure that the advice I give you on food is sound. The nutrition you learn on this programme is intended to be an education on food for life.
How much weight will I lose?
If you are a disordered eater and meet the criteria the focus is not on weight loss. The focus is on curbing overeating and binging which will result in weight loss in the short and longer term. You will also be supported to add in foods and ideas that will make you even healthier and happier with how you eat, how you feel and how you are losing weight.
For clients with no history of disordered eating who do not binge or overeat results are 1-2lb per week.
Is the approach for the long term?
I only work with clients who intend on this being a long term move towards being and staying at your ideal weight.
If you want to do a strict diet/rapid weight loss for a few weeks, that is not unique to your body, your tastes, your schedule & will not last, you don’t need me! You could just use google a diet.
I work with people who are serious about becoming their ideal weight. They are steering the ship, intent on getting to their goal.
This is a permanent move towards the skills, mindset and education needed to be slim long term without dieting.
What else does the programme include?
Life-long access to the members area of my website which includes ongoing support through mind-set activity sheets, hypnotherapy recordings & recipes so you have additional support between our calls and after the programme.
Life –long access to Happy Weight members events and webinars.
€1,500 is the total cost of the programme
Instalments of €500 in advance of every 4 weeks: €500 to confirm programme, €500 at week 4, €500 at week 8.
If you have health insurance you may be able to claim back some or all of the costs as I am a registered dietitian with a CORU and INDI registration.
I would see this as an investment in your education about your body, your nutrition and help in understanding and overcoming difficult behaviours with food.
Where is the programme available?
Programmes are available in person in Cork or by Video Call.
Click here to read testimonials from people who have completed this programme
Lavitt’s Quay, Cork City
By Video Call